18 September 2016

Creating With Sketches V4

It's time for another sketchbook! Creating With Sketches V4 is currently in the beginning stages and I am SOO excited! This sketch book will be mostly geared toward those who love creating 12x12 layouts and using more than 1 picture and also double pages using multi photos. I know many of you enjoy creating multi photo layouts and well, we really don't have enough sketches to help you with that. So that's my goal for V4!

If you are interested in creating a layout using one of my new sketches, please send me an email CreatingWithSketches@gmail.com  with a link to your online gallery.


More updates will be posted as I have them finalized ;)
Creating With Sketches V1, V2, and V3 can be found here
 

YOUPEEE!!! I am a bit excited!
Krsitine

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to another volume for my collection of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambar xxx This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Nice one artis

    ReplyDelete