25 January 2017

Heart You - Sketch #302 by Caroli Schulz

Hello there! How are you? Caroli Schulz here and today I want to share my take of Sketch #302 designed by Kristine. 


Isn't it lovely? I liked this sketch a lot because I allowed me to use several pics, I love multiphoto layouts.  Here is my take:


For creating this layout I used my December kit by Clique Kits, which features beautiful You Are Loved collection by Bella Blvd. I also used the cutfile designed by kristine for this sketch, if you want to download it you can check the sketch reveal post at the begining of the month here.

I used these really old pic of my little girl, who is 8 years old today, when she was just born, such a sweet memory to scrap








I hope you get some inspiration from my page and get your scrap on! you still have time to play along with us and  post to the Creative Scrappers blog using the InLinkz widget.   

For a chance at a prize from Pinkfresh Studio ​please tag us when you share your layout on Instagram to qualify!And don't forget to follow @creativescrappers on Instagram using the hashtag #creatingwithsketches so we can ooh and ahh

Finally, if you want to see more colorful layouts and chunky minialbums you can check my BLOG and Instagram account. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment