20 January 2017

January Sketch #302 - You are Loved layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello Rachel here and today I am so excited to share my layout using sketch #302
which I totally love by the way!

Please click on the link below for your free cut file.



Here is my layout! 

I have used Bella BLVD You Are Loved collection.

I loved this sketch due to the ability of creating many embellishment features and also the opportunity to create a multi photo layout!




I love adding sewing for texture and foam tape to create a 3D effect. I have added several embellishment clusters which work so well with this sketch.



Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram @rachellowe____ or at my blog

I can't wait to see what you all create and thank you for stopping by today.

Rachel
XxX

6 comments: