16 January 2017

Sketch 302 - Ashley Smith

Hello everyone, Ashley here. Today I'm sharing my layout for sketch 302.

 



I followed the sketch really closely, although I did change the location of the title.  My title is pretty long and I wanted to make sure I had plenty of room.



For the embellishment cluster I used some die-cuts, flair and sequins.  I wanted to keep thing pretty simple because the papers I chose for each triangle had some busy patterns on them.










For more of my work you can visit me on instagram or my blog

Also, please join creative scrappers on instagram @creativescrappers and use hastag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created

Thanks for stopping by!  Ashley


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love how you handled that long title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the sketch I thought it wasn't really my style but your interpretation and the colors used made me want to scraplift it! The photos were lovely too. So thanks Ashley.

    ReplyDelete