11 January 2017

Sketch #302- Card Day by Marielle LeBlanc


Hello, Marielle here today and I am so happy to share 2 cards created with the January sketch # 302.


For my first card, I used the sketch as is but created a small diagonal pocket to insert my tag. The small triangles were machine stitched to plain cardstock then stitched to the card base (2 sides only).


You are wonderful
The supplies are from Simple Stories -Posh collection.


Here's a close up of the tag. I added ribbon, jute twine and a button to embellish the tag.
Finished card measures 4"X 5".

For my second card I flipped the sketch and created a square card then used a circle die
 to cut it into a circular shaped card.
I layered a few of the ephemera tags from the Gather collection (and Jillibean Soup) 
then I added a floral flair and paper clip and a few pop dots.


Thanks a bunch
Supplies are from Crate Paper-Maggie Holmes-Gather collection. 

I
Don't you just love these cute little tassels ! 


For more of my work you can visit me on instagram or on my blog-Le Scrap de Marilou
Also, please join creative scrappers on instagram @creativescrappers and use hastag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created
Happy Crafting !
Marielle



2 comments: