13 January 2017

"Wild Heart" with Sketch 302

Hello everyone!  Audrey here with you today to share my page with you for sketch #302!



I took a little bit of a different approach to this sketch.  When I saw the large triangular area, I thought it would be a good opportunity to use a large shaped photo.



I filled in the other squares and triangles with patterned papers and used a visual triangle of embellishments.




My clusters contain some flowers, clear stickers, and acetate pieces.



Also, please join creative scrappers on instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created!

You can watch how I created this page below:




Have a great week!
Audrey

4 comments:

  1. AppToko is the easiest of all the app installers to download. This app store is available for both platform Android and iOS. Check the steps to download apptoko for ios.
    apptoko for ios


    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you can get the Complete Details about Airshou For Android.
    Airshou android

    ReplyDelete