21 February 2017

4 plus 1 I Anne Keller

Hey there, Anne here with my layout for sketch #303.


I created the stripes with some watercolor, thinking of our beautiful rainbow cake we had at the birthday party of my daughters. They were born only 1 day (and 3 years) apart from each other, so we can have a big party for both of them.

And then I embellished my rainbow stripes with tons of colorful stickers, die cuts, chipboard, puffy sticker, wood veneer and some enamel dots as confetti.


Instead of one photo I created a little accordion fold minibook. So there is space for 6 photos now.


I love the way it turned out. For more of my work you can visit me at my blog or on instagram.

Here is the sketch for you again.


I hope, you're inspired to scrap your own layout with the sketch and post it on the blog. Please also tag us on Instagram @creativescrappers with #creatingwithsketches, so we can see all your beautiful creations. This month you can win the fabulous eBook "Creating with Sketches V.4" from Kristine Davidson. It's full of awesome sketches and inspiration.

Have fun playing along!

2 comments: