02 February 2017

February Sketch #303 by Christine Beuzit


Hello there,
I am so excited to share my interpretation of #sketch 303:
 
Once again, Sardine is in the Limelight ....This month, I wanted to make a soft page., since my moments with my little furry kitty are always soft and tender.
First, I used some ink and texture paste to work on the background, then I matched the picture with the different papers and embellishments from the same kit. I also tried to match the color of the title with those of the papers and embellishments.
 

Here are some details.....




Hope you'll enjoy to play with that sketch as much as I did.
I'm really looking forward to seeing your interpretations and those from the DT members as well, aren't you?
Love from France
Christine


3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch, and love the page example. Wonderful layering of all the embellishments, and love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete