05 February 2017

February Sketch #303 - Happy Day Layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello fellow Creative Scrappers how fabulous is this sketch!

And because it is the month of love that's the theme I chose for my layout.


I have used Crate Paper Heart Day collection.

Instead of cutting paper strips I have used cut file borders to create my background.
I love white on white!

I have stayed true to the sketch because I loved it.
I also loved the opportunity to create a multi photo layout of my son and I.

You certainly do not have to use Valentine collections for just your partner.








I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram @rachellowe____

or at my blog www.inmyworld-scrapbookingourjourney.com

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Rachel! Love that white background and all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete