06 February 2017

First Easter Hunt - Sketch #303 by Caroli Schulz

Hello y'all! Caroli Schulz here and today I want to share my take of Sketch #303 designed by Kristine, as usual it's such a fabulous sketch:



Isn't it lovely? I loved the idea of several lines and three different embellishment clusters. Here is my take:




For creating this layout I used Easter Express collection by Doodlebug Design. I know, I'm a bit early, but just couldn't help it, this collection is so cute! I finally got to scrap these pics of the first time my little girl went on an Easter eggs hunt when she was 2 years old, pretty memories 




For creating my circle shaped clusters I used these fabulous cut files kindly provided by The Cut Shoppe to the DT of Creative Scrappers, love them 



I hope you get some inspiration from my page and get your scrap on! You have plenty of time to play along with us and post to the Creative Scrappers blog using the InLinkz widget here!

Also, please tag us using the hashtag #creatingwithsketches when you share your layout on Instagram, so we can take a look at them and leave some scrappy love  and don't forget to follow @creativescrappers on Instagram! 

If you want to see more of my work you can check my BLOG and Instagram account. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment