24 February 2017

Happy new love / Sarah King

Good morning everyone, Sarah here this morning to share a layout using sketch #303.


I stuck really close to the sketch this month because I thought it worked perfect with these pictures of proud grandparents meeting there new granddaughter. 


I used the pretty paper strips and sewed them down for a little texture. Of course I used a lot of pink since we had a new little girl and then I started layering and adding the title.


I added die-cuts and rub ons from the Pink Paislee, Moonstruck collection under the edge of the photos and in a few little clusters and some more femininity.  I finished it all off with some Heidi Swapp color shine and called it good. 
I love how it turned out, I love the big title and the way the pictures stand out from everything else! I hope you like this layout and if youd like to check out some of the other projects I make feel free to visit my blog!


Please also tag us on Instagram @creativescrappers with #creatingwithsketches, so we can see all your beautiful creations. This month you can win the fabulous eBook "Creating with Sketches V.4" from Kristine Davidson. It's full of awesome sketches and inspiration.

Have fun playing along!

1 comment: