04 February 2017

Sketch #303 | My Happy | By Yvette Weber





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today it's my turn to show you what I created using this month's sketch #303!

 Every month I'm so amazed at the beautiful sketches created by Kristine Davidson....


 Here's my take on sketch #303


Here's sketch #303  
I flipped the sketch on it's side, so that the title is on the bottom right. As you can see just by flipping the sketch you can get a completely different look! 


Here's a few close-ups...


I used Crate Paper-Heart Day Collection for most of my layout with a couple of photos of my boys enjoying dinner time on vacation last year.

 I machine stitched my patterned paper to the white cardstock and started adding my layers.


Next I selected a few ephemera pieces from Crate paper-Heart day collection, added with a few chipboard stickers from the-Gather collection to created a little cluster to the lower left of my photo and added a flair(A Flair For Buttons)on top for some extra interest. 


For my title I combine foam letter stickers, with the happy phrase chipboard from the Gather Collection and added some foam dots underneath to give it some added dimension!



I hope I inspired you to created something beautiful!
 
 Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

  For more for my work you can visit me at Scrapping With Yvette and follow me on Instagram!

Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches / #CSSketch303  to show us what you created! 

Make sure to stop back everyday to see what amazing inspiring projects our designers create using Feb. sketch...  




4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the pps and the photos are just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! Here is what I created with it...http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2017/02/getting-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete