20 February 2017

XOXO SKETCH 303 / BY JOEFIL CATE

Hello scrappy friends
Joefil here today sharing my take on sketch 303. Since we're in the month of February I decided to make a Valentines day page using my daughter's photo.



-Here is the fabulous sketch-


I used some of the crate paper valentines collection "hello love" I think these are from last year, the flowers stickers are beautiful
the jar with the heart on top and some of the pink and black hearts are also in the same collection. And I machine stitched all the strip of pattern papers with gold thread.
 I also added hearts puffy stickers  with different pattern on it that I got from wallmart. The strip of words that I cut out from the paper as my journaling is from hobby lobby that I purchase recently and added a cluster of flower and black sticker heart and puffy sticker heart.
The xoxo and the word my darling is from the "hello love" sticker sheets. And  also added red sewing thread that I tucked in underneath my flower clusters. lastly added some gold enamel dots and pink sequins.

I hope my page will inspire you and come play along with us! Don't forget to share your pages on Instagram, & Facebook using #creatingwithsketches . and also I'd love you to follow me as well on my Instagram and Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day, xoxo Joefil




1 comment:

  1. love the colours, embellishments, papers, etc. a wonderful take on this month's sketch. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete