10 March 2017

Everyday, Important Good Stuff | Majken Pullin, Sketch 304

Hello there Creative Scrappers!  Majken here on the blog with you to share another take on sketch 304.  The sketch seemed a little out of my comfort zone at first, but then I realized I could easily dig into one of my 6x6 paper pads for the project!  I chose four patterns from the Simple Stories Posh collection, and pulled one of the squares up to frame the top right of my photos.  I distressed and sewed along the edges.


Since my photos highlight starting my bullet journal where I used some Posh ephemera and washi tape, I stuck with the theme.

I layered my 6x6 pages on top of vanilla cardstock, backed by the floral 12x12 paper.  I machine stitched around the inside of the vanilla cardstock.


I had to use that pretty, gold "shine" on my layout!  I put it below my journal strips.  And I love those enamel dots and decorative brads!


I used the ephemera phrases to create my title.


I cut apart the journal tags in the 6x6 papers and created a banner with some stitching, which I topped with some more ephemera.


Here is this month's sketch.


I hope I've inspired you to use the sketch in a unique way!  It's always fun to see how everyone makes it their own.  Please link up your project using the "Add Your Link" button on the bottom of the March sketch reveal page.

Don't forget to share your layouts on Instagram and tag us (@CreativeScrappers) with the hashtag #CSSketch304 and #CreatingWithSketches!  I'd love you to follow me as well on my Instagram and blog where I share these and other layouts and cards.

Have a great weekend!
Majken

2 comments: