04 March 2017

Sketch #304 | Capture Memories | Yvette Weber






Hi Scrapping Friends!


I cannot believe it's already March.....that means it's time for a new sketch here at Creative Scrappers


 The collection I used for this page is from Dear Lizzy and is called-Lovely Day.  The 6x6 paper pad were perfect for this sketch, it was just the right size to document these photos of my son having such a great time coloring eggs. 


Here's the layout I created using this month sketch!


Here's sketch # 304....



I stayed pretty close to the sketch, but instead of three small photos I created a small collage using four photos and then added some layers of patterned paper behind the photo.


Here are a few close-ups...



I added machine stitching around the edges of each of the 6x6 pattern paper, and started adding my embellishments.



I tucked a couple of glassine bags along with a tag underneath one of the layers, added several wood veneer stars from Studio Calico around my page and used this chipboard phrase from Crate Paper -Gather collection, along with a puffy sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio -Love Always collection to create my title.



I hope I inspired you to created something beautiful!

 Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

  For more for my work you can visit me at Scrapping With Yvette and follow me on Instagram!

Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches / #CSSketch304  to show us what you created! 

Make sure to stop back everyday to see what amazing inspiring projects our designers create using March sketch...  



2 comments:

  1. Never thought to use my 6x6 papers , clever idea. Love the layout, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete