11 March 2017

Sketch #304 - Yummy by Christine Beuzit

Hi everyone,
Here I am today with the fabulous #304 sketch!


To make my page, I first decided to use again some of my favorite but not so recent pictures. I picked up those of Maëlle from 6 or 7 years ago, helping me baking....
They're amonst my favorite, and I must confess, a few years later.....things haven't changed that much. When making a chocolate cake, Maëlle still enjoys preparing, smelling and testing LOL!

I used 4 pieces of paper from the same collection, here again a not  so up to date collection. I can't even remember the brand, but these papers are amongst one of my favorite, and when I love papers, I tend not to use them, in order to save them and not to miss them.... This is crazy isn't it? I should perhaps see a doctor and tell him about that strange disorder....

Green is used a lot in my page since Maëlle is wearing green clothes on the pictures, and then I tried to  match the embellishments with the papers.
Finally, as usual, I added some stamps here and there....

Show us what you did with the sketch, and add your page to the gallery on the blog!
Love from France xxx
Christine


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout a and especially the bright colors....I always enjoy the sketches..

    ReplyDelete