11 April 2017

In Love I Anne Keller

Hey there,
Anne here with my take on this month sketch.


I love the result, it's everytime so easy to scrap with Kristines sketches.

With some beautiful cutfiles from our sponsor TheCutShoppe and some watercolor the layout came together so quickly. I used the XOXO-cutfile and the Bless your heart-cutfile.


I used mostly Elle's Studio products and clustered all the labels and die cuts the collections came with.


To connect everything I played around with some watercolors and made my own background.


You can link up your own layout with the Sketch here until the end of this month. And with some luck you'll be the winner of the prize from The CutShoppe. Make sure you share your creations with us on Instagram @creativescrappers and #creatingwithsketches.

If you want to see more of my work you can visit my blog or Instagram @bunterpinguin.

Enjoy your day!


1 comment: