13 April 2017

Sketch #305 - Hello Berlin!!

It's that time again!!  DT Vivian here with my take on this month's sketch. 

Our Sponsor for this month is Ashley Horton's The Cut Shoppe. I used her 'Around & Around'  file for this sketch. I did make a mistake with this one though. Can you guess where??

My layout is part of my collection of layouts from my travels to Germany last year.






Hint: Mistake is here.

More up-close photos can be found on my personal blog.

Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you've created.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:

Pretty Little Studio: Let's Go Collection
Template from Silhouette Online Store
Ashley Horton The Cut Shoppe file - Around & Around
Cork Stars

1 comment: