09 April 2017

Sketch #305 - Hello by Rachel Lowe:


Another month and another fabulous sketch.

I think the possibilities are endless with this sketch.

Having The Cut Shoppe cut files only adds to the possibilities!


I have used Shimelle's new collection Little by Little which is just beautiful!

I have used the following cut files from The Cut Shoppe:

Spring Fling
Picture Perfect
The Cozy Quilt

As you can see I have layered upon layered on this layout for maximum effect.

I love adding sewing to my layouts to add texture and have done so around my three squares.





I add some paper pieces behind the Cozy Quilt cut file before attaching. I added sparingly as I did not want my layout to get too busy especially as each square has a lot of details.

I have used a picture frame from the Picture Perfect cut files to create my title.

Here are some close up photos  of my layout:







I really enjoyed creating this layout and adding three cut files to one layout!




Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing all your creations using this sketch!

Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram @rachellowe____ or at my blog




No comments:

Post a Comment