04 April 2017

Sketch #305-This boy of mine by Marielle LeBlanc

Hello sketch fans ! Marielle here today sharing my take on sketch # 305. As you may know, I usually create cards for my blog post, but this month I decided to mix it up and create a layout. :)

Thank you to our wonderful sponsor The Cut Shoppe for the awesome cut files :)




This boy of mine




I used The X Files from The Cut Shoppe for my layout.



 I cut apart the background cut file into 3 , added various patterned papers from Doodlebug Designs and used them as the bottom layer of my photos.






I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you will take time to play along with this month's sketch challenge.

Please share your layouts with us using the April Inlinkz link on the blog ( to be updated on Wednesday).

You can also share your work on Instagram with hastags- #creatingwithsketches and #CSsketch305.

Happy Crafting !
Marielle



2 comments:

  1. I love this layout very different...and spring colors...

    ReplyDelete