08 May 2017

1 Sketch 2 Layouts Anne Keller

Hello,
today it's my turn (Anne) to show you my layouts for this month sketch. Yep, you read it right - I made 2 layouts.

The first one is very true to original.

I love it to embellish all the little paperpieces. Clustering, layering, mix and match. As an eyecatcher I made a shaker pocket layered with some acetate pieces.


And then I rotated the sketch a little bit and made a second different layout.


Rotating the sketch is a simple way to stretch it.


Here I show you the sketch another time.


I hope you'll be inspired and play along with us. Link up your layout here for a chance to win this month prize from Cuts2luv. Feel free to share your layout with us on Instagram and tag us @creativescrappers with #creatingwithsketches and #cssketch306.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. I have built an interest of these sketches in recent past after going through such blogs. I guess I need to start it as well. Good post.

    ReplyDelete