02 May 2017

CS # 306-Love you to the moon-by Marielle LeBlanc

Hello Creative Scrappers fans !! Marielle here today to kick off the May sketch.



Love you to the moon
I flipped the sketch to create this layout of my boys at Disney World a few years ago. These Echo Park and Jillibean Soup supplies were perfect for this photo of them visiting Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story. I also used a few star cut files from The Cut Shoppe.


Here's a close up of my project.


I also used the sketch to create a bonus card.

Hello Sweetheart

Supplies for my card are from Dear Lizzy, Pink Paislee and Pinkfresh Studio.

Our sponsor this month is Cuts 2 Luv. They have such cute badges and they are available in English and French :) Love that !!!
You can follow them on Facebook,  Instagram and shop.


Hope you will play along with us this month.
Remember to tag us #CreatingWithSketches #CSsketch306 on instagram and facebook. A great prize from Cuts 2 Luv is up for grabs at the end of the month !

Happy crafting!
xo
Marielle

3 comments:

  1. I won some of the Cuts2luv a couple of months ago and I have to say they are soooo awesome! I used several of them already and it is really is a good site! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna I'm really happy to read this! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this page Marielle.....I just might pin it to one of my Pinterest boards for inspiration for our Disney pages. Your card is awesome too....great sketch to use for a card.

    ReplyDelete