05 May 2017

Hello Baby #306 sketch by Rachel Lowe:


Hello everyone and welcome to another take on the wonderful Creative Scrappers sketch!I approached this sketch as a grid style and went from there. I have only added one photo but of course you could add more than that!


I have used a new collection by Paper House Productions Hello Baby Girl 
(there is also a Boy version).

This is a photo of my oldest leaving the hospital. She is now 18 years of age!



I added a floral bloom cut file from the Silhouette Design store on half of my page. I also added a flower corner cut file to my photo and added enamel dots. I have added enamel dots to some of the centers and the others I added a paper center using a circle hand punch.

My large flower is handmade and finished off with a puffy sticker flower in the center. I have embellished each paper piece as per sketch as if they were layouts.
I have also sewn on or around each 3x4 inch paper piece.
I have used foam tape on many of my elements to create a 3D effect.

Here are some close up photos for you.








Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing all your creations using this sketch!

Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram
 @rachellowe____ or at my blog

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful page! Love the white on white background popped with such bright pink and yellow pattern. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete