25 May 2017

I Goy Tou Babe - Sketch #306 by Caroli Schulz

Hello peps! How are you? Caroli here and today I want to share my take of sketch #306, which I absolutely adore because of its grid design:



This is my take:



As I said, I'm crazy about anything grid design, so this sketch was perfect for me. I used cute Cream & Sugar collection by Doodlebug Design and this pic of my kids having a buble bath together last summer. They have such a great relationship and love each other to bits, that makes me so happy as a mom :)






 
Please take a few minutes to visit our sponsor
Cuts 2 Luv|Facebook /Instagram /Shop
You can link your projects here. Remember to tag us #CreatingWithSketches #CSsketch306 on instagram and facebook. A great prize from Cuts 2 Luv is up for grabs at the end of the month ! 
Have an awesome day!

2 comments: