26 June 2017

Discovery - Anne Keller

Hello, Anne here today. Finally I can show you my take on the actual sketch.


This month the sketch is full of stripes. I experimented a little bit with an alternative without paper stripes.

Instead of a big paper in the background I played with some acrylic paint - mostly white with some pops of pink and yellow. Then I arranged my square photos with some layering on it. One square photo was replaced with the journaling printed on vellum.

Then I created the stripy look. I reduced the length of the stripes and clustered them a little bit. That turned out just the way I want it to - light and bright.

I used a phrase stamp to create some stripes and combined it with some stickers and sequins.


I hope I could inspire you to play along with us. There are a few days left to scrap a layout and link it up here so you have a chance to win the gorgeous kit of our Sponsor Altenew. Please feel free to show your work also on Instagram and tag us there @creativescrappers and #creatingwithsketches #cssketch307. We love to discover your take on the sketch.

Have a nice day!

1 comment: