19 July 2017

Hello Summer/ Sketch 308 By Joefil Cate

Hello scrappy friends
Joefil here today sharing my take on sketch 308, I hope my page inspire you.

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the fabulous sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-

I started with white cardstock for my background, and added patterned paper in the left side, and I added a strip of  dark pink washi  tape with words in the middle of the page. and then I used a stencil behind my photo for my sun rays and I color them with wild honey distress ink from Tim Holtz and I hand stitched around them, I also added layer of papers and doily behind the photo.
For my title I used words stickers from the same collection and all the clusters of embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to share your layouts on Instagram @creativescrappers with #creatingwithsketches can't wait to see your layouts and also I would love you to follow me on my Instagram or blog.

Have a scrappy day, xoxo


2 comments:

  1. What a happy and summery layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colours, so bright , airy and cool, just like summer.

    ReplyDelete