21 August 2017

Choose adventure - Anne Keller

Hello friends, Anne here with my take on this month sketch.


I chose a Studio Calico kit for my layout. The papers are an awesome mix of bright colors and
neutrals. Perfect for the banners.


As embellishment I used a paper full of phrases and cut them all out. I love them and use them over and over again. It's such an easy and cheap way to embellish your page.


Stamps make awesome titles. 'Choose adventure' was the perfect match for my photos.


Some eyecatching details: A paper clip with some ribbon - the star ribbon is amazing - and a punched and folded circle as tab on the edge.

I hope you could find some inspiration for your own creation. There are just a few days left to finish your layout and share it with us on this blog and Instagram @creativescrappers and #creatingwithsketches and #cssketch309. We're exciting to see your take on the sketch.

If you like my work you can find more on my blog and Instagram @bunterpinguin.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this web site, this website is really remarkable. My article:Moncler outlet

    ReplyDelete