Creating With Sketches eBooks

_blank

31 January 2018

Creative Scrappers February Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends! 

It's February I am back to share another NEW sketch with you! I think it's a good one! It has room for tons of embellishments and maybe even up to 7 different pieces of patterned paper. It is February so a few hearts on this layout would be nice ;) I did add some stitching around a few of the embellishments - this can be done before you adhere your photo and before you add your stickers or chipboard pieces. I added a 4"x4" square photo but of course you can add a 4"x6" - or other size to match your scrapbook style. I hope you enjoy this month's sketch and inspired to add it to your TO DO List for February!


I would love to see how you interpret this month's sketch.
Share on Social Media using #creatingwithsketches
You can find Us on instagram @CreativeScrappers or @KristineDavidson